IBPS PO –III is big challenge for bank PO job Aspirants due to heavy competition.Now Descriptive exam(no Essay ,Letter and précis writing ) Also Removed . Only Objective test in Online. Dates also fixed ,Candidates are Busy In preparation . syllabus same but marks allotment is changed for Reasoning ability ,Quantitative aptitude and Computer Awareness. Total 200 Questions and 200 marks . time duration is 2 hours .
IBPS PO Detailed Syllabus :
1. Quantitative Aptitude : Quantitative aptitude is key role in exam. This divided into three chapters they are numerical Ability,Arithmetical ability and Date Analysis. in Numerical Ability is need instant cracking knowledge on major division, multiplication, addition, subtraction should be practiced .also be fast in solids, exponential,Considering the exact square root . There is chance to ask one questions about the square root found. practice only pays good results to solve these type of Questions .next part is Arithmetical basis Question. in this syllabus there no constant questions Asking In PO Level Exam. even though take a look on it . topics are Time - work, time - distance, Profit and Loss, percentages, ratios, area, volume. Now coming to Data Analysis part. Pie Chart,Data Interpretation,venn diagrams ,graphs and Bar Graph are mandatory to prepare these. challenge it every day with new task.
2. Reasoning Ability : Non-Verbal Reasoning, Date Sufficiency,Seating Arrangement,Distribution ,Deductions ,Input/Output ,Linear Arrangement and Directions are Major chapters which is asked in previous exams . so be highlight with sketch .
3.General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry): RBI Rates,Books Authors(Literature), recent issues on Economy, Current affairs,National & International issues,committees and Sports. etc..
4.Computer Knowledge: Internet (browsing Short cut keys etc..), MS-Office(word,excel ,power point ),Basic Computer Hardware,Memory(ram,rom),Computer Network(tcp,…), Operating System(boot,bios ..),Basic Computer concepts and Software Concepts etc..
5. General English : Correction of sentences, vocabulary ,Passage,Paragraph jumbles ,Idioms ,Comprehension. etc…
Preparation tips :
1. Practice..practice…practice…only give better speed to work out.
2. Plan it Every day Preparation time and as well Practice time (like mock test )
2. Time management is mandatory . avoid postpone . your doing job that is Preparation.
3. Never Compromise on complete your preparation targeted time (chapter wise).
4. Suggestions : Avoid usage high of FB(face book) and Mobile .
5. Prepare and Practice Offline is best to cover more times .
7. practice purpose only for Online and Not for preparing .
8. have to solve first Previous Papers and After Model papers.
9. every day have to solve 2-3 Questions Paper Every day and Plus one it when exams near .
10. Group study is Best to clear doubts instantly (Consumes time waste ) and sharing knowledge on problem solving .
All the Best Friends :)
Have a Comment on mind Blast it on comment section