IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Recently released Notification for clerk CWE 2012-2013. IBPS has Online Registration start from w.e.f 15 October 2012 to 05 November 2012.only Online application accepted.no other means application will not be considered.IBPS Online Application for visit us Official website: www.ibps.in. this Article going to Explain How to apply(Structure and basic Guidelines) online step by step. who eyeing for online registration can check following steps . Before That Read Notification(*pdf) Clearly and about Online Examination Details.
Registration process and Actual procedure for IBPS Online application Submission.
List of Document required before submitting Online application form.
1. Valid Email-address
2. Scanned Photograph Image
3. Scanned signature Image
4. Scanning the photograph & signature.
1.Email-address : A valid Email Address mandatory for as a first requirement .Email Address receives all Updates for IBPS. what is updates Online registration confirmation or application Confirmation , pre-exam training call letter/Admit card Intimation, IBPS Clerk Recruitment admit card/call letter for exam and When you Qualified this exam Confirmation receive though email and Score card tracking details etc.. Most Of IBPS Communication is On Email Sending. Need to care on Email Address. For Create New Email Address At Gmail.com Or www.yahoo.com
2. Scanned Photograph Image :
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
3. Scanned signature Image :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
4. Scanning the photograph & signature :
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Image Formats JPG or JPEG
- Example Filename: Kiranphoto.jpg or kiranphoto.jpeg …
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg
When prepared Above Document’s lets start next step to going Online Apply:
Login to IBPS Official Website: www.ibps.in or Below link
Important Points to be Noted
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility (01.10.2012).
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking or through Offline Mode (through CBS branches of 7 designated PSBs)
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges either through online/ offline mode.
- Admission to exam will be purely provisional without verification of documents
- Ineligible candidates will not be allowed for interview.
- Since recruitment in clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks is done on State/UT-wise basis,candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State/ UT only.
- As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice. However IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
Please note this reallocation is only for the conduct of examination only and the candidate will be considered for vacancies in the State/UT applied for.
- Application printout & fee receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Participating Banks/ IBPS
Put Your General Information like category,name ,address and educational qualifications…etc..
Select fees payment option Online more or Offline more :
Online mode: IBPS Will be accept fees Debit/Credit card and Net banking. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt.
Offline mode: Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the offline mode can be made through the CBS branches of any one of the following 7 Public Sector Banks-
Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India,
Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India
Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the
appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button
Fee Payment: Fee payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of the banks listed above
from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days.
System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. (For example: If
one has registered on 20.10.2012, then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from
23.10.2012 to 27.10.2012, considering 21.10.2012 is a non- working day). Once fee has
been paid, the registration process is completed.
Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days
from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges. Please ensure to furnish correct
Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
Download Challan(Offline) After Registration
A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An Email & sms indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.