Today i.e. on 17th June, 2012, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had conducted Common Written Examination (CWE) for the post of probationary officers / Management trainees across several venues in the country. The exam is conducted in the Two Shifts i.e. Morning and Evening.
hello, Aspirants what such a moment On Exam its favored ,or Not If in case yes what is the expecting range of marks .lets start sharing thought. which is scoring Good range of marks in subjects like General Awareness and Computer Awareness . how is the paper is properly Good to you .. any Doubt is this of portion will you share them to improve yourself....
some Questions here .....
1. Banking Ombudsman scheme is applicable to: Answer: All PSU, RRB, Cooperatives
2. If not satisfied with Banking Ombudsman, a person can appeal to: Answer: Deputy Gov of RBI
3. NERPA is a Submarine
4. Draft Payee is:
5. Who won Australian open doubles: Leander Paes
6. Author OF Nirbhasam: Taslima Nasreen.
7. Guest of Honour in Pravasi bharat diwas: kamala prasad
8. Woman MD of Bank: ICICI
9.Why India voted against Sri Lanka?
Answer: Human Right Violation.
10. Why Italian ships were captured:
Answer: It killed 2 Indians
11. What is smart money?
12. Not required to open bank account?
Answer: Native certificate
13. Which Indian player won Australian open 2012? – Pase
14. Afro Asian athletics championship?
15. Why Italy ship has been seized by Indian police? – It killed two Indian people
16. In which organization summit talked about budget?
17. If income and expenditure difference is 0 den budget is called – zero budget
18. What is LinkedIn?
19. DICGC limit-Each depositor in a bank is insured up to a maximum of Rs.1, 00,000
20. India Australia test match captain of aussie’s-michael clark
21.ranbir kapoor best actor film-rockstar
22. White label ATM : ATM which is owned by other and used by other bank
23. Retail loan_
24. Swift: communication system
25. Mario won Padma vibhushan
26. Swabhalam pension scheme
27. Not money market instruct: equity shares
28. ECS Complaint solved by payment and settlement act
29. Not a function of RBI: Fiscal policy
30. ParmeswAr yojna: MP
31. What is Debit card?
32. Rajeev Gandhi vidyutikaran yojana
33. Fund to fight Naxalism sanctioned by Home ministry.